www.brightsandz.co recognizes the importance of maintaining your privacy. We value your privacy and appreciate your trust in us. This Policy describes how we treat user information we collect on www.brightsandz.co
www.brightsandz.co is a property of Brightsandz Technologies LLP, Flat No. 8 Annex, Sector 9, Pocket 1, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110077
BRIGHTSANDZ TECHNOLOGIES LLP is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
BRIGHTSANDZ TECHNOLOGIES LLP may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st Jan 2017
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website as per your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
Taking care of your Password/s (Password security):
Brightsandz Technologies LLP firmly believes in protecting the personal information of the customer.
Brightsandz Technologies LLP or any of its staff or official will never ask for any password or related information from its customers and the customers are also advised, to protect access to their accounts and to other channels, do not disclose the passwords to anyone. It is recommended that the customers necessarily choose their own passwords carefully such that no unauthorized access is made by a third party. The customers are also advised not to keep any written or other record of the password/s so that no third party could access the same. The customers will also need to undertake not to disclose the password to anyone. In order that the passwords become complex and difficult for others to
guess the you should carefully choose the alpha numeric passwords with combination of upper case alphabets and numbers and special characters. (like @, %, &, etc.)
The password is private information and must be kept confidential by the owner of the username related to the password. If a password is known by someone other than the owner, that username and password could be misused to access resources and information possibly with criminal intent—and without notice since they would appear as the registered owner.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
Brightsandz Technologies LLP undertakes not to disclose the information provided by the customer to any person unless such action is necessary to the extent required by law and for regulatory purposes.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.